FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Office hours by appointment only. Phone hours 6am - 4pm.
For further information or to book your date please call Jamie Curtis, Director of Sales & Operations 435-720-9519
Culinary Concepts can cater to most areas in Utah
For a list of location we've catered before, please see here
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Catering is available seven days a week. Choose from our extensive menu selections or let us help you design a custom menu tailored just for you. phone hours 6AM-4PM & Office hours by appointment only.
OUR GIFT TO THE BRIDE
Nobody loves weddings more than we do! When you bring your catering needs to Culinary Concepts we have a special gift for the bride, a custom-designed, handcrafted Ice Sculpture. It's our way of saying Thank You for letting us share this special day with you.
By request only and some restriction may apply. Please call or email email@example.com for details
JUST FOR NEWLYWEDS
All too often, after all the care that is put into planning just the right food for the reception, the bride and groom make their getaway without even sampling it! We want to make sure that even if you're busy greeting guests your entire reception, you get to eat too! We will prepare a box of food for the new couple to take with them when they leave the reception.
ALL CATERING PRICES INCLUDE
- China, Flatware, Stemware, and Linen Napkins
- All Buffet Items (buffet tables not included)
ADDITIONAL SERVICES UPON REQUEST
- Champagne Toast
- Bartenders, Wine glasses, etc.
- Coffee Service
- Wedding Cake service
- Butler passed hors d'oeuvre
- Specialty Breads
- Specialty Desserts
- Additional Ice Sculptures
- Buffet Table Rental
- Paper Goods
- Linen Tablecloths
- Chef's Carving Station
ALL SERVICES INCLUDE
- All prices listed on this site are per person and are based on a party of one hundred. Prices may change for smaller parties.
- An 20% gratuity will be added to the total bill.
- Sales tax is additional when applicable.
- Reception prices are based on a two hour reception. Longer receptions will be charged accordingly for catering personnel.
- A non-refundable deposit is due when you book your date.
- The remainder of your balance is due the day of your event.
- The final number of guests whom you are expecting to attend your event is due to us five business days before your event.
CHANGE & CANCELLATION POLICY
It is our goal to offer the highest quality in food and service to our customers. Your assistance is very much appreciated by giving us as much notice as possible for your event. We realize that some changes and cancellations are unavoidable, yet they are costly to our operation. Please make any order changes at least five days before your event. Orders after that time may have a 10% service charge added. We cannot accept cancellations less than seven days prior to an event. Your cooperation with this matter helps us keep our prices low and enable us to give you the highest quality in service.